Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Poem About Antioch 2010

We were called together
To somewhat "get away"
From our stresses and burdens
We are here today
To get to know God
And deepen our love.
A not so long distance relationship
With the man above.
I thank you for what you have done
and what you will do.
I'm glad you came to Antioch.
I'm glad to have known you!
~Andrew Brinkman~


The above poem was written to me by one of the retreatants and I thought I would share. It is really a nice poem. :) Gotta love it!!!!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Teresa,
I am so happy for you. The letters you received back, tell a story of you and it brings tears of joy to my eyes and a fluttering in my heart. God loves what you try to do for everyone at these retreats and it is kind of noticing, here, how they take it..young people know a sincere heart when they see one.

You might want to change the word "think" to "thank"..just so you know there was a slip. Such a nice poem and message.

Mom