Sunday, October 10, 2010

"Ray Of Hope For Timothy"

Yesterday morning was spent with my family at a pancake breakfast helping out a teenager named Timothy raise money for a kidney transplant. I know I mentioned him before in this post. Timothy is receiving some help with this project through C.O.T.A. (Children's Organ Transplant Association) which is a cause that is close to my heart. I have mentioned why that is in this previous post if you are interested in hearing that story. It was a nice morning and I just wish the turn-out was a little better for him. The pancake breakfast was held at a local fire station. Some of the kids that came were able to climb up into the fire trucks and talk in the speaker. It was cute. They firemen were incredibly nice and friendly. They were also some pretty good cooks I must say. I did not leave that place hungry at all. Timothy needs $50,000 dollars before he can even be put on the transplant list. He has raised almost $33,100 right now, but as you can see he has a ways to go. If you want to learn more about Timothy you can click here. If you may be interested in learning more about C.O.T.A. you can click here.

No comments: