Monday, May 16, 2011

It's "My Kinda Party"

Sorry for my lack of posting this past week. It was my birthday on Saturday and I went like an energizer bunny all week-end long. One of my VERY favorite parts of my birthday was attending the Jason Aldean concert up in Indy. I happen to be a huge fan of his music and the fact that I was able to see him on my birthday was a very exciting way to spend my birthday. One of the people that opened for him, Eric Church, is also someone I enjoy listening to and it was a nice surprise to be able to hear him as well. :) It was an insane crazy concert as it was completely sold-out. There were 25,000 Jason Aldean fans which is a whole lot of people for a concert. It was a party.... :) The two girls below are very good friends of mine who went along with me to see this concert. I have known these girls since I was ten years old and it was a lot of fun to hang-out with them for the week-end... :)








No comments: