Monday, May 2, 2011

"Kid's Say The Darndest Things" #13

Andras: (upset about not getting his way) Ellie! I am going to eat you! My mommy said I am going to eat you!
Ellie: (Trying not to laugh) Well do you want me to get you some ketchup or mayo or lettuce and tomatoes to eat with me?
Andras: That is not funny, Ellie! Not funny!
---------------------------------------------

This past Summer we finally were given something we have needed for quite a while now. New wood chips for our playground... With all the rain we have had it has washed a good 2/3's of them away and what we have been left with is a whole lot of dirt... Anyway while we were out on the playground a truck came to dump the last of the wood chips off and the kids were very excited about it....

Josh L. (Yelling at the top of his lungs to the truck driver): Thank-you SO much for the new wood chips you brought for my playground! (After the truck driver drives off Josh comes running up to me) That man is SUCH a nice guy for bringing us new wood chips, Miss Teresa.
-------------------------------------------

Me: Gracie, I need a hug good-bye, Missy! I have not gotten it yet, and I won't see you all week-end! Where is my hug!
Gracie (While hugging me): It's in my heart, Miss Teresa.

How cute is that?!?!
-----------------------------------------

I was sitting by Jacob's cot during naptime as he was not wanting to sleep. He was talking nonstop pretty quietly, but I was not really exactly paying much attention to him because it was "quiet" time... that is until he said...

Jacob: I want you to come to my party

Me: Your party? What kind of party?

Jacob: My wedding...

Me (in a joking kind of way): Awww Jacob. Are you wanting me to marry you?

Jacob: YES!

Me: Well... Where will you take me for our honeymoon?

Jacob: To a party

Me: Where will the party be?

Jacob: In my bedroom

MY FAVORITE QUOTE OF THE DAY!!!!

----------------------------------------------

Josh L. was painting and decided to pick up the yellow paint bottle and sniff it...

Josh L: Wow. This smells like.... like women.

HA HA HA!!! I didn't know us women smelled like the color yellow.


3 comments:

Mike Keucher said...

Somehow I didn't expect to read such raunchy humor from the daycare! "In my bedroom"...LOL!

These are good!

Teresa said...

Mike,

Come on now. Sometimes it does happen. It is even more funny because the kids have no idea that what they say can sound so, well, as you put it, "raunchy." ha ha. They just say what is on their minds. I love it!

Teresa

Suzanne said...

OH MY! Hilarious!