Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm a 1930's Kinda Girl

I took this quiz on facebook today because I was bored and it intrigued me... I think it hit pretty close to home... :)

What Decade Fits Your Personality Best? -- 1930's
My Result: 1930'sYou are strong and determined and have what it takes to get through life's storms. You are very helpful to those around you-- be it your friends, your family, or even a neighbor in need. You are a great leader and strong-willed person, and take challenges ...as a way to better yourself...But you also have a deep sense of warmth and nurturing for those you care about. You are well-rounded and tough because you have to be. You aren't a "diva" but rather a humble person with admirable character. With more hard-working, quality like you, this world would be a much better place. By being able to turn a little into a lot, you know how to make life enjoyable even if it's just through the little things.

No comments: