Friday, February 19, 2010

Kairos 20 Here I Come!

Hey Ya'll,

Just wanted to let you know that I am going away again this week-end, so my blog will not be updated for a few days... I am going off to a retreat for myself, which is something that I need to do I think after this past year. I need a little refreshing I guess you could say. The thing about this particular retreat that is driving me crazy is the fact that us retreatants have no idea where the retreat is going to be held. There is a bus that will be coming to pick us up and take us to our destination, but we will not know where that is until we get there. It is part of the fun I guess. Please keep us all in your prayers. I will have a lot to write about once I get back from this week-end. Retreats usually do that to a person. lol

Also this week-end as I am on my own retreat, my parish's youth group is having their own annual retreat this week-end. Please keep that group in your prayers as well. Thank-you!

No comments: