Monday, July 5, 2010

How I spend my 4th of July... :)

My life yesterday in a quick recap:

7/4 10:30 a.m. - Finally get myself out of bed after a late night watching fireworks. Get ready for noon Mass

7/4 12:00 p.m. - Mass

7/4 1:30 p.m. - Family cook-out.... Hot dogs, hamburgers, baked beans, potato salad, and like seven different red, white, and blue desserts... Personal favorite thing that day was my Aunt's delicious berry parfait! Yummy! Along with cook-out there was a dance party. That's right... I had to show off some of my zumba moves. Best part about the dance party was how everyone was sober. Yeah. My family is just that awesome. Ha ha ah ha ha

7/4 7:30 p.m. - leave cook-out to get ready for fire works with friends.

7/4 8:30 p.m. - meet friends to carpool to the fireworks

7/4 10:10 p.m. - after spending about an hour and a half in the car we FINALLY make it inside the fair grounds to park for fireworks.

7/4 10:30 p.m. - Fireworks time!!!!

7/4 11: 30 p.m. - After another half-hour we make it off of the fair grounds property

7/5 - Midnight Make it back to our cars to go home

Most entertaining part of the day was the car ride on the way to the fireworks. Good times!

No comments: