Friday, July 2, 2010

Best Ever Potato Chips

This is a little random, but when I saw this up on my yahoo page I could not resist. My all-time favorite food happens to be potatos... Deep-fried, Baked, Mashed, you name it and I am pretty sure I would love it... One of my very favorite ways to eat them is from a bag... potato chip bag that is. :)


Crunch time! Our testers dug into 233 bags of chips and found 21 worth their salt.





Best Original

Lay’s Kettle Cooked Original
Thick-cut and extra crunchy, these picnic must-haves are basic but not boring.

To buy: $3.30 for 8.5 ounces.


Related:
24 Nutritious and Tasty Snacks











Best Crinkle-Cut
Ruffles Original

It’s no surprise that this iconic, dip-gripping favorite has been the life of the party since 1958.

To buy: $4 for 10 ounces.


Related:
The Best Hot Dogs











Best Barbecue
Lay’s Kettle Cooked Mesquite BBQ

Not too smoky, not too sweet, this winner comes alive with paprika, garlic, and sugar.

To buy: $3.30 for 8.5 ounces.


Related:
The Best Barbeque Sauces










Best Salt and Vinegar
Dirty Sea Salt & Vinegar
Pucker up: These intensely tangy snacks pack a powerful kick that lingers.

To buy: $2.50 for 5.5 ounces.



Related:
The Best Brownie Mixes











Best Salt and Pepper
Dirty Cracked Pepper & Sea Sal
t
A crisp texture and a piquant flavor make these rounds a hit.

To buy: $2.50 for 5.5 ounces.



Related: The Best Salad Dressings












Best Jalapeño
Deep River Zesty Jalapeño

Not for the faint of heart, this fiery winner demands to be paired with a frosty margarita.

To buy: $3 for 5 ounces.











Best Cheese Kettle New York Cheddar With Herbs

Cheddar, Romano, Parmesan, and butter all in one bold blend? Yes, please.

To buy: $2.90 for 5 ounces.



Best Sour Cream and Onion

Continue Reading ...



1 comment:

Mike Keucher said...

A random post indeed, but a good one. I love potato chips as you know, so I bet you aren't surprised I'm commenting on this.

To me, you can't beat regular Lays or Lays Cheddar and Sour Cream.

That said, the chips on this list I've tasted I do enjoy.