Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What Am I Reading Now?

I am a book worm. I tend to read at least one book a week... This week happens to be "Cry The Beloved Country." I enjoy letting myself become so involved with a storyline that I feel as though I am playing one of the main characters from the story. There is nothing as nice on a lazy afternoon than to spend it with a great book by an amazing author. A few of my favorite authors happen to be:

Louisa May Alcott (author of Little Woman)
Jane Austin (author of Pride and Prejudice)
Matthew Kelly (author of Rhythm of Life)
C.S. Lewis (author of Chronicles of Narnia)
Jodi Picoult (author of My Sister's Keeper)
G.K. Chesterton (author of Charles Dickens: A Critical Study)
Victor Hugo (author of Les Meserables)
Nicholas Sparks (author of The Notebook)
Nathaniel Hawthorne (author of The Scarlett Letter)
George Orwell (author of Animal Farm)

No comments: