Wednesday, September 8, 2010

"You're Never Fully Dresssed Without A Smile..."


"Every time you smile at someone it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing."

-Mother Teresa-

Mother Teresa has always had a special place in my heart. When I was younger it was because I always knew my parents named me after her so in as a child would do, I always loved to point out to my friends how cool she was. Now that I am older and really can appreciate all the incredible work she did I am even more proud to know that she is the one I am named after. She was one fearless and intelligent woman, that's for sure!!!


3 comments:

Suzanne said...

You must be prayed for by her...you are very often one fearless and intelligent woman with faith and a smile that you share so well. :)

Teresa said...

Awww... :) Thanks, Mom!

Teresa

Suzanne said...

Welcome, sweetie! :)