Saturday, February 26, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 1 Complete. :)

On facebook there is a huge challenge called the 30 photo challenge. Normally I try to avoid such challenges, but this one looks like it would be fun so I decided to go along with the crowd. Since there are some interesting photo challenges I figured it would also be fun to put it up on here as well.... :)


Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts


1. Full name is Teresa Allison McConnell
2. I am the very middle child of five in my family
3. I am very Catholic. I LOVE my faith. :)
4. Recently I have decided I want to buy a beta fish and name it Charlie... Originally I wanted to name my first lab Charlie... either way one of my pets will be named Charlie.
5. I work at St. Charles Daycare and absolutely LOVE my job.
6. I am a country music kinda girl
7. I have given my car the name "Old Timer" because it is a grandpa car which has been very good to me.
8. I play the piano and the song I have most recently mastered is the song "Only Hope." The Mandy Moore version, not the Switchfoot version, because the Mandy Moore version just sounds better on the piano.
9. I am a bookworm. I love reading books... I am in the middle of a few right now. :)
10. My favorite flowers are daisies. :) They make me happy. They are also fun to doodle when I am trying to stay awake during nap time at work....

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Cute post! Cute photo!