Monday, February 28, 2011

Thursday Nights Are My Couch Potato Nights


Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show


Since I am usually on the go each evening the only time I am home happens to be Thursday evenings and so that is when I find television shows to watch. This can cause dilemmas. Especially when 9:00 p.m. rolls around and I have to choose between Bones or Grey's to watch....

Top photo is of the cast of Grey's Anatomy. Funny/sad story of this show. Today at work we finally got four fish as our class pets. I gave them my own pet names. I named them after characters in this show. There was George, Izzy, Meredith, and Christina... Sadly Izzy and Meredith were too small and got sucked up by the tank pump and died... They did not last but three hours. It was pretty sad....

The second one is of the cast of House... I catch-up with re-runs on Thursday night for this show....

The third one is of Reba. Love this show! I am very sad it is all finished. No matter how many of the shows I have seen they always seem funny to me. My dad even enjoys watching Reba with me. Truth be told, I have gotten my dad to enjoy watching all these shows with me with the exception of Grey's, but that is understandable.

The fourth is of the cast of Bones. Those of you who have not watched this show of all of these I highly encourage this one. The F.B.I. agent Booth is Catholic and his partner, an forensic anthropologist, Bones, happens to view science as her god...It is an interesting duo to listen to and watch. It is based off of the life of Kathy Reichs, a forensic anthropologist.

Last is my real silly pointless show I watch just to get a good laugh... The Big Bang Theory. I tend to relate to the character Penny the most myself. I have decided the next time my class receives a group of fish I will name them after the characters of this show. They are cute fish names.... Penny, Sheldon, Leanord, Raj, and Howard. It works. Hopefully they won't die....

No comments: