Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Boss For A Week



It is Spring Break here in b-town and normally I don't mind it at all because we are usually low in numbers with kids and high in numbers with teachers. This Spring Break; however, the staff is at just the right amount and the kid's are mostly here... My boss is one of the people who chose to leave us for the week along with two of the other people who have worked at the daycare the longest. Because of that fact my boss asked me to step-it-up and take his place for the week.

I am not one to ever have wanted to be the boss; especially of a school or daycare. I am not one for drama, but being in charge of a school or really any business you kind of get pushed into being in the middle of drama. So far it has been smooth sailing for me the past few days. I hope that it continues to be just that as I go through this week.

I have to say that I feel great that my boss has so much faith in my abilities to leave me in charge for the week and I am going to make sure I do all that I can to not let him regret that decision. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Mike Keucher said...

nice photos!! were they taken recently? it's been nothing but gray and misty around here.

do you get a spring break?

Teresa said...

Thanks, Mike. These were actually taken over the Summer last year. I have not brought my camera in to work in awhile to get more... That is on my to-do list.

As far as Spring break goes... I don't get much of one. :(

Teresa