Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Power Of Prayer

Facebook Photo Challenge: Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.

The power of prayer is something that makes an impact on my life. The most recent example of this is when my nephew/Godson was so sick just a few weeks ago. It was pretty scary at first. I felt so blessed and touched to know of all the people who I love and care about were praying for my nephew and checking-up on him daily. The majority of my friends had never met Keegan before but were sincerely worried about him. They offered Masses for him, their work-outs, prayed rosaries and a few of them even fasted for the little guy. Now he is up and running as if he had never been sick. I can tell you that it was a very humbling and amazing experience that has left a huge impact on me.

No comments: