Friday, March 11, 2011

That's Music To My Ears

A little after I started my blog I made a post of my all-time favorite songs. Well I have to say that as much as I still have those songs as some of my very favorites, my choices for those songs have changed. It is interesting how after a few years go by the things I once considered my favorites can change. Friends I thought I would never grow apart from somehow end up with a phone call every so often or an e-mail here or there to catch-up. Favorite foods of mine I had a few years ago I got burnt-out on. Television shows I happened to be completely hook-ed on either ended or are no longer as interesting to me as before... Life is like this though. It is filled with different phases and chapters and it never stays the same for long. So for fun I thought I would update my favorite songs list and put it up here... Enjoy. :)




My favorite all-time "love" song: "Here" by Rascal Flatts; "I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing" by Aerosmith; "Just The Way You Are" by Bruno Mars

Favorite "get up and dance" song: "I Like It" by Enrique Iglesias; "Redneck Woman" by Gretchen Wilson; "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz

Favorite "loving life/ blast in the car with the windows down and music blaring" song: "Teenage Dream" by Katy Perry; "Tick-Tock" by Ke$ha; "Fast Cars And Freedom" by Rascal Flatts

Favorite "when I'm feeling down" song: "Sweeping The Ashes" by Serena Ryder; "Standing Still" by Jewel; "Crash & Burn" by Savage Garden

Favorite "When I'm angry with the world" song: "Not Ready To Make Nice" by the Dixie Chicks; "King Of Anything" by Sara Barielles; "Don't Waste My Time" by Kelly Clarkson

Favorite "oldies" song: Most definitely "My Girl" by the Temptations. (Yeah, that one hasn't changed, probably won't either.)

Favorite "sweet" song: A tie between "Butterfly Kisses" by Bob Carlisle and "I Loved Her First" by Heartland.

Songs that always make me cry: "On Eagle's Wings," "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" by Judy Garland, and "There You'll Be" by Faith Hill, " "To Where You Are" by Josh Groban

Favorite "Friendship" songs: "My Wish" by Rascal Flatts and "I Will Remember You" by Ryan Cabrera, "I'm Only Me When I'm With You" by Taylor Swift.

Favorite "Take on the World" song: "Firework" by Katy Perry; "Unstoppable" by Rascal Flatts; "It's My Life" by Bon Jovi

Favorite "break-up" song: "You Were Meant For Me" by Jewel; "Better In Time" by Leona Lewis; "Love The Way You Lie" by Eminem

Favorite "Patriotic" songs: This is a tie between "God Bless the U.S.A." by Lee Greenwood and "Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue" by Toby Keith; "If You're Reading This" by Tim McGraw

Favorite "Crush" song: This is a three-way-tie between "Sparks Fly" by Taylor Swift; "Take Me There" by Rascal Flatts and "I Wanna Kiss A Girl" by Keith Urban

Favorite "How I Feel About Relationships" song: A tie between"I Do Not Hook Up" by Kelly Clarkson and "Single" by Natasha Beddingfield

Favorite "Praise and Worship song: A tie between "Draw Me Close," "Here I Am to Worship," "The Heart Of Worship"

Favorite "Christian" song: A tie between "Empty and Beautiful" by Matt Maher and "Beloved" by Tenth Avenue North

No comments: