Sunday, May 2, 2010

I scream! You scream! We all scream for ice cream!

I feel so bad the past few months about how random my blog posts are. I cannot believe how many week-end this year have been so packed with trips or outings or visitors and so forth and so on.

Thursday was spent with work and house cleaning. I spent about four or so hours cleaning the house for my guests I was having on Friday. I cranked up my radio as I cleaned and even though it was a lot of work, I did not feel as though it was an annoyance. Knowing that it was for my party the next night actually made it a little more fun, as strange as that sounds.

Friday night was such a fun night for me. I had a nice get-together with some of my good friends I met at St. Paul. We had ice cream sundaes and other kinds of junk food. We talked, played games, danced, broke out into a disney sing along. It was just a good clean fun night. I found out that pretty much all of my friends are just as competitive as I am when it comes to games... Scattergories was incredibly picky and spoons got pretty darn violent.

I will miss these people over the Summer, and I will REALLY miss those who are graduating this year or transferring for next.

Random story about my dad here... He is a funny guy. He came downstairs to see who all was here. He looked in the room and saw a few of my guy friends and said really loudly to me, "Teresa! You never mentioned boys would be in my house!" I seriously looked at him and even though I could tell he was joking, not everyone else knew him enough to know that. I rolled my eyes and then introduced him to my friends in the room. My friends were all asking me if he was really that strict about boys after he left, and I told him his bark is way more worse then his bite. He talks a big game, and I am sure to an extent he does mean it a little bit, but he would never really scare a guy I was dating...Oh, I love my dad!