Saturday, May 15, 2010

Top memories of my twenty-second year. :)

My 22nd year started off with a bang... and finished off in somewhat of a bang... It was filled with ups and downs, hellos, and goodbyes, family drama and fun, hanging-out with so many great people... I have a lot to be thankful for. :)

With that being said... my favorite moments of my 22nd year are...

My 22nd birthday party last year. It was so much fun. :)

My good friend, Steph P.'s birthday was also a highlight. That was a blast!

St. Charles' youth group Summer Bible studies and ultimate frisbee games afterwords

Teaching confirmation classes this year

Helping lead the Antioch retreat

"Holy" hours and drop-ins with St. Paul's

Christmas break- too many fun things happened over that break. :)

Being with my sister while she was in labor with Keegan.

Kairos retreat!!!!

Hanging-out with my Kairos small group after the retreat was so much fun!

St. paul's S.L.T. camp-out was so much fun!

The ice cream sundae party I had at my house almost a month ago.

Officially becoming Keegan's Godmother, and the nice get-together after. :)

There are so many more memories.... Thank-you, God, for blessing me with these times that I had with all the great people in my life. :)

No comments: