Friday, January 7, 2011

Just Some Prayer Requests.

Hello readers. I just wanted to say I will be away this week-end helping chaperone a Confirmation II retreat. My own small group will be attending and I am very excited to watch them open up even more this week-end. Please keep us all in your prayers. :)

Also one of the girls in my small group will not be able to attend the retreat this week-end because she is having surgery done on her shoulders. This girl is a cancer survivor. The reason she had to have surgery is because the chemo ended up messing with her body so bad that only surgery can help it. She will also have to have hip surgery done later on this year as well. Please keep her in your prayers. She may be cancer free, but she still has a long road to recovery to go through. Her attitude throughout all of this has really inspired me. I have learned a lot from her and probably more than I ever helped her learn in the past few years. She is amazing!

No comments: