Tuesday, January 11, 2011

This Is Me When I Have Writer's Block

Fill this out IN YOUR OWN WORDS and repost. ... And use your own answers, not someone else's.

1. Where was your display picture taken?

In my living room

2. What exactly are you wearing right now?

my work-out out-fit and my IU hoodie

3. What is your current problem?

Boredom and writer's block...

4. What makes you happy most?

Family, Friends, Lucy (the dog), music, the smell of sun screen (cause it makes me think of Summer), Going to Mass, Going on retreats, Being a role model, Knowing I have helped make someone's day...Chocolate, Playing the piano, Reading a great book, Cuddling on the couch with another person, Receiving a really great back masage, Road trips with friends... lots of things make me happy. :)

5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to?

I am not listening to music right now... shocking, I know, but true.

6. Any celeb you would marry?

Keith Urban... but sadly he is already married. Channing Tatum would be another one...

7. Name someone with the same birthday as you?

Umm....Cate Blanchett, and George Lucas....

8. Ever sang in front of a large audience?

Well... if you count karaoke a few years ago with my family... we all sang "We are family" and only knew the words to the chorus... yeah... and then us girl cousins sang Shania Twain's "Honey, I'm Home." We didn't do half bad with that one.

9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?

nope.

10. Do you still watch kiddy movies or kiddie TV shows?

Yeah, at work... I gotta be up on my game with the popular kiddie shows for the kiddos.

11. Do you speak any languages?

english

12. Has anyone you've been close with passed away?

Yes, my grandpa. It was sad

13. Do you ever watch MTV?

Occasionally I have in the past.

14. What's something that really annoys you?

well I do get annoyed when I am on the highway and get cut off by someone who does not know how to use a turn-signal, it frustrates me. When people are two-faced. That annoys me big time... when a certain sibling of mine goes into my room and "borrows" clothes, but only tells me this when I randomly find it while in her room talking with her...

Chapter 1:

1. Middle Name:

Allison

2. Nickname(s):

Resa, Miss Resa, Aunt Tee tee, Ter, Reaper (long story), T.C. (don't know where the C comes from on that one).

3. Current location:

Living room

4. Eye color:

hazel

5. Hair Color?

brown

Chapter 2:

1. Do you live with your parents?

yes... but not for much longer.

2. Who do you live with?

My dad, mom, sister, brother, and dog

3. Do you have any siblings ?

yes, four

Chapter 3: Favorites

1. Ice Cream:

cookies and cream,

2. Season:

summer/fall

3. Shampoo/conditioner:

head and shoulders...

4. Dessert:

ice cream

Chapter 4: Do You..

1. Dance in the shower?

no...I do sing sometimes

2. Do you write on your hand?

when it is an emergency and I have no paper near me.

3. Call people back:

usually

4. Believe in love:

yes

6. Any bad habits?

I am sure I do...not putting my coat and shoes away when I get home... instead I leave them by the grandfather clock...

Chapter 5: Have You..

1. Broken a bone:

no

2. Sprained stuff:

yes. my ankle.

3. Had physical therapy:

no

4. Gotten stitches:

no

5. Taken painkillers:

yea

6. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling:

no, but that would be kinda fun I think.

7. Been stung by a bee?

yes.

8. Thrown up at the dentist:

no, thankfully. I never heard of that happening to someone before...

10. Had detention:

I was homeschooled, so no...

Chapter 6: Who/What was the last.

2. Person to text you:

Maria

3. Person you spoke to on the phone?

my mom

4. Person you hugged?

Joseph

5. Person you tackled?


Um... I don't know.

6. Person you talked to on msn/facebook?

My friend John

7.Thing you touched?

The keyboard

8.Thing you ate?

a chocolate covered pretzel

9. Thing you drank:

water

10. Thing you said:

"You mean that is the only bad habit I have, mom?" Yeah, I had help from her for that one question....

Chaper 7: Future

1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

wherever God wants me to be...

2. 10 years?

see above answer

3. In 50 years?

who knows... if I live that long I will be in my seventies... hopefully retired. lol

4. Where do you hope to live?

wherever

5. Do you want to be famous?

I think "famous" is over-rated.

6. Do you want children?

yes!

7. Will you have plastic surgery?

no!


No comments: