Wednesday, October 14, 2009

This is so not cool.......

I'm feeling much better then yesterday... spent most of my day yesterday asleep in bed. I also no longer have a fever, but every part of my body still aches terribly. I guess the main thing that I hate about having this flu is that the Eucharistic procession that I have been looking forward to for the past month is happening this evening and I have decided not to go. I do not want to make myself worse considering I do not have health insurance, plus I do not want to potentially make others sick by being around them tonight. This is really hard for me because there are going to be some people there who I have been looking forward to seeing, but there is a reason I got sick at this time. I guess I'll be staying home tonight and praying here for everything to go nicely. It's all I can do... Please keep those who are going to the procession in your prayers as well. I am sure they would greatly appreciate it! I think I may take one more day off of work to make sure I am really ready to go back without potentially getting myself sick again because I went back to work earlier then I should...
I think the strangest thing about me being sick this time is that I really have not wanted to eat anything... for those that know me, not wanting to eat is a sign of me being really sick. Even with strep throat I still get extremely hungry, but I've had to pretty much force myself to eat this time... the only time I don't want to eat something is when I am sick with a stomach virus, but that's understandable...
I am now going to go lay back down because I don't have much more energy for anything else at the moment.

No comments: