Thursday, June 18, 2009

Random K. F. C. Fact


I am a huge chicken fan. I mean, I also like eating an occasional delicious rare steak, but usually when I go out to eat somewhere, I always tend to pick chicken over beef about 75% of the time. One of my favorite fried chicken places, K.F.C., I have just found out actually uses beef flavoring and beef fat in their recipe... I found that very interesting. Although, apparently my mom just told me when she makes soups with chicken she likes to use beef flavoring too, so I guess it is not so uncommon. I just was not really expecting that from a place that is known for it's fried chicken. You can read more about it if you like. Just click here.

4 comments:

Mike Keucher said...

Dubious. Don't get me started on KFC.

I will NEVER eat there again.

Unless it's the only thing left food-wise!

Teresa said...

Mike,
I think there must be a story behind that. I'm curious. What is it?

Suzanne said...

Uh, yes, what is his story, Teresa..do tell!! I'm concerned here.

Teresa said...

Mom: I don't know it yet. He never told me.