Thursday, June 25, 2009

"World on Fire"

As I was cleaning through my closet the other day I had to go through a lot of papers from some of my older classes, one of which was my sociology class. I especially enjoyed that class, and if I did not love my job so much I would be greatly tempted to change majors from early childhood education to sociology. Random thing here.... I took a personality test to see what majors would best fit my personality and the top two that came up were education and sociology... anyway, thinking about that class reminded me of this video my teacher showed us during one of our classes. It makes you think, or atleast it made me think about how much I really have in comparison to a lot of the world. It helped me be even more grateful for the things I have than I already was...

2 comments:

Mike Keucher said...

Thanks for posting this! I remember watching it quite some time ago when it was released, and I recall a feeling of guilt after watching it. We're so blessed.

Kate said...

+M

When I first saw the title...I will not lie, I thought to myself, "St. Catherine of Siena!"...but I still loved the post...great movie; it really puts things into perspective...