Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A few of my favorite cheesy quotes...

One of the things I enjoy collecting happens to be quotes. I have maybe three notebooks I've filled up with different quotes. Quotes about life, success, romance, love, advice, friendship, faith, so forth and so on. Whenever I see something that makes me kind of think I will save it and then write it out in one of my notebooks... Anyway, here are some of my very favorite "cheesy" ones.... if you're interested anyway.


"God wrote your love story. Let Him read it to you."
~Anonymous~

"Life comes without no guarantees, except smiling will brighten your face. Laughing will enhance your eyes, and falling in love will change your life."
~Anonymous~

"When I am older and my daughter asks me who was my first love I don't want to have to pull out the old photo album. I want to be able to point across the room and say 'He's sitting right there."
~Anonymous~

"Imperfection is beauty. Madness is genius, and it is better to be absolutely ridiculous then absolutely boring."
~Anonymous~

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in people. For beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
~Audrey Hepburn~

"Women were made from a man's rib, not from his head to be superior, not from his feet to be walked on; but from his side to be equal, from under his arm to be protected, and from next to his heart to be loved."
~Anonymous

"Everyone says that love hurts, but that's not true Lonliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Everyone confuses these things with love, but in reality, love is the only thing in this world that covers all the pain and makes us feel better again."
~Bumper Sticker~

"Did you say it? I love you and I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life. Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it. But every now and then look around. Drink it in. Because this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."
~Dr. Meredith grey~
Grey's Anatomy

"Dance with God. He'll let the perfect man cut in."
~Anonymous~

"A woman's heart should be so lost in God that a man needs to go to Him in order to find her."
~Anonymous~

2 comments:

kevin said...

you inspire me! To be a better man of Christ, to want to be a better person, to leave worry and pick up life! i dont really know how you do this, but you do and i thank you! thanks for being my friend!

Teresa said...

You are very welcome... :)