Monday, January 11, 2010

"Walking in a Winter Wonderland"

I have now spent about four days without really posting up a blog due to computer problems... my computer has yet to be fixed. I am now sitting at work on break and thought I would make a short one.

This week-end I was surprised with having two snow days, which meant an unplanned four day week-end for me. It was a relaxing one. I spent Thursday pretty much all day in my pj's. I didn't go anywhere and I was just plain lazy.... both Thursday and Friday I spend helping sew a blanket for my baby nephew who will be here in just a matter of weeks hopefully. :) I also read an entire book in those two days as well...

Friday night was fun. I went bowling and hung out with some friends. It was a nice night out....

Saturday I went sledding with my sister and some of her friends at the local popular place to sled... known to us b-town people as "Dyer Hill." I hadn't really gone sledding in so long that I forgot just how much fun it is. My sister and I did at one point accidentally hit a ramp and the sled flew out from under us and I landed on ice... My behind has been somewhat sore from that all week-end long... I then stayed at her place that night and had a fun sister evening.

Yesterday was enjoyable. It was the day for our youth Mass, and so I was able to catch up with some of my friends who came back from their break for classes. It was nice... I also went to another baby shower for my sister after that and then came home and watched the Green Bay Packer's end up losing their big game....

It was a very nice week-end with a lot of family-time, which does not bother me at all... I think the one thing that really made my week-end even better is knowing that the Patriot's also lost their play-off game... hee hee hee... Not a fan of the Patriot's whatsoever. lol

Ok, now my break is almost over so I will get off now... Hopefully not much longer until I get my computer back. Not gonna lie, I have been going through some major blogging withdrawal. lol

2 comments:

Mike Keucher said...

Good to have you back blogging! I've been missing the posts!!!

Teresa said...

And I have been missing writing them. lol Seriously though... sometimes I wonder about the stuff I write. Half the time I feel like it is not very interesting at all... Apparently some people find it interesting enough though. Back to work now.

Teresa