Friday, January 22, 2010

March For Life - 2010

This is a video about the March for Life that was held in d.c. today... now I wanted to show a video that showed better just how many people came, (approximately 300,000 people) but the only one that did was around eight minutes long... I felt this one worked well...

I have a number of my own close friends that were able to make it out to d.c. this year. Some happen to be "Experts" at the March, while it was the first time for others. I am not gonna lie. I wanted to go to the March so bad, but I was just not able to go.... I guess there is a reason for me to sit this one out. I am starting right now to save up for the trip next year. I am not going to miss out on it. I refuse! Well enjoy the video....

3 comments:

Mike Keucher said...

A great time. I'd never been, but enjoyed it. My favorite part was being surrounded by so many Catholics willing to take a stand for God's greatest gift, for which he himself died: life.

I love places where there are lots and lots of Catholics. Seeing so many priests and nuns made my day.

Teresa said...

Mike,

I still can't believe you missed the vigil Mass... I mean I can, but I am so shocked... Next time you go you HAVE to go to that Mass... It is the highlight of that week-end. It is amazing. :)I am glad you had a great time there though.... You were there fighting for life, and I was here welcoming it. ha ha.

Teresa

Suzanne said...

Mike didn't go to the vigil Mass?
Whoa..talk about lots of Catholics!
I want so much to go through that Bascilica again!