Monday, June 14, 2010

Dang! That Was A Close Call!!!

I do not have too much time to write on here tonight, but here are some things I want to thank God for after my eventful day...

I am thankful that the whole day at work it did not storm so that my kids were able to go out
to not only have a positive outlet to let out their energy, but also have fun playing.

I am thankful for the friends I have who I know I can trust and count on. I am so blessed to
have them in my life.

I am thankful for my family, especially my two sisters at the moment. I love them dearly.
They are the best sisters a girl could hope for!

I am thankful that my sisters, nephews, almost niece, almost brother-in-law, and I were able
to escape the tornado that hit in Spencer. We were all at my sister's house out on a top of a hill
in a trailer when the storm came through and we drove down in time to miss it.

I am thankful that after the stressful storm we were able to see the coolest sunset through
our front window and two beautiful rainbows on the back of our deck at the same time.



Those are just the main highlights of my day... and now I am off to go play with my nephew. :)

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I am thankful that everyone was okay last evening and that they realize how God protected them like you do here. I am also thankful that our daughters are grateful for one another's friendship as I have had that with my sisters over the years and it is a blessed sweet gift, esp. if each one really cares about the complete welfare of the other for here and into eternity. That is my hope and prayers for you all. I only hope that someday, Shane will fit into the mix. It may not be the same, but hopefully he will come to appreciate you all and your prayers and hopes for him and that he will have good support from good fellas that know what being a true, good, and honest man is and what it means for his future with others.
Anyway, Daddy and i love you all too. Momma