Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Life According to Rascal Flatts...

I was bored yesterday and stole this from facebook. It was actually pretty entertaining figuring out which titles fit best with the questions...


Pick your Artist:
Rascal Flatts

Are you a male or female:
Dry County Girl

Describe yourself:
Winner at a losing game

How do you feel:
Feels Like Today

Describe where you currently live:
Here

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Where you are

Your favorite form of transportation:
fast cars and freedom

Your best friend?
Me and my gang

You and your best friends are:
My wish

What's the weather like:
summer nights

Favorite time of day:
everyday

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
How Strong Are You Now?

What is life to you:
Still Feels Good

Your relationship:
One Good Love

Your fear:
Here Comes Goodbye

What is the best advice you have to give:
Love Who You love

Thought for the Day:
He Ain't the Leaving Kind

How I would like to die:
Long Slow Beautiful Dance


My soul's present condition:
Like I Am

My motto:
Life is a highway

No comments: