Monday, August 30, 2010

Trigger Finger Is Painful

This past week-end I had a battle with "trigger finger," which is why I did not type out any blog entries all week-end. It is not a nice infection to have I must say. After 24 hrs. of pain shooting through my wrist whenever I attempted to move my finger at all my dad drove me to see a doctor. The doctor had me receive two shots, one was a pain killer, the other was an anti-biotic and let me go. She also told me to take 600 milligrams of motrin IB after six hours to help keep the swelling down. Let me tell you, even though my finger was feeling much better after that, my mind was completely loopy. I apparently lost it last night and was in no mindset to sit down and write a thought provoking blog post. When I say my mind was in a happy place I mean it. My sister found me entertaining enough to make a video on her cell phone. As soon as she leaves her cell phone somewhere alone I fully intend to figure out how to delete that video. I do not even know if I want to watch how I acted last night. All I know is next time my doctor says it is ok to take three-times the regular dose of a medication I will think twice about doing so.

No comments: