Sunday, August 8, 2010

Rascal Flattin' All Night Long, Baby!!!

Last night was one of the most memorable nights I have had in a long time. I was able to see one of my very favorite bands in concert... Rascal Flatts.

Before their concert, my friend and I heard on the radio while driving up that Chuck Wicks was also going to be singing for free before the concert. For those of you who do not know who he is, he sings the song, "Stealing Cinderella."
It was a last minute decision to
go listen to him. After his concert
we were able to go up and get his
autograph and a picture with him.
He was such a fun guy to meet.

I was also looking forward to
hearing the two opening acts
for the Rascal Flatts concert,
Chris Young and Kelly
Pickler... Chris Young is most
popular for his song, "The
Man I Wanna Be." I have
actually seen Kelly Pickler
in concert before. It was fun
seeing her again and I knew
all the songs she sang, so that
was a great warm-up to
rocking out with Rascal Flatts.

The concert itself was a blast.
They sang all their hits. They
opened the show with "Bob
That Head." They then took
us on a memory lane kind of
trip, starting with all their early
hits, and finished with their
later ones. Their last song of the
night was "Summer Nights."
They sang "Mayberry," "Fast
Cars And Freedom," "Take Me
There," "Me And My Gang,"
"Life Is A Highway," "Here's To
You," and so many more... Joe
Don even did an amazing guitar
solo with the National Anthem.
It was such a great night! I am
so happy I was able to watch
them live.





2 comments:

Mike Keucher said...

The song I was thinking of this morning was "What hurts the most". hahaha. anyhow, glad you had a good time!

Teresa said...

Mike,

Yes, they did sing that song. That is another one of my favorites!

Teresa