Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Perfect Place For Family Fun


This past Thursday I spent it at one of my favorite places... Holiday World. It was a fun family time. My whole family plus a few extra cam along to enjoy the family friendly theme park. This year I made it a goal to ride the Wildebeest... the world's longest water-coaster ride. We waited in line for this ride for a good hour and a half, but it was totally worth the wait. It was a blast!!! It was a nice relaxing day. The lines were all pretty short for the rides, other than the Wildebeest. I really did need a fun day like this off of work. I have not taken a day off for some fun since my birthday back in May. It was just what I needed...

The ride home from the park is a whole other story mainly because we got lost... I had no choice to laugh or cry when I realized how off track we were, but being me I chose the former... I think everyone in my car were troopers at that point and even though we did not get home till really late, I was not going to let that ruin my fun day. :)

2 comments:

Mike Keucher said...

sometimes getting lost is fun! Although you could have just called me because I make that journey all the time!!

Teresa said...

I would have, had I known you would be up that late... :) I didn't want to wake you up, because I really did forget that you were going to your concert that night too. I am so happy to have you as a friend.