Sunday, August 1, 2010

My August Rush





This month of August has been shaping up to be the most fun month of the year for me. Granted I will be busy with lots of different things, which means I may not have much time for blogging... not that this fact is totally new. The past few months it has been hard to find the time to sit down and actually write out some blog entries. So what will I be doing this month???

August 5th - "Holiday World" outing. :)
August 7th - State Fair and Rascal Flatts concert!!!! :D
August 14-15 - Nashville, Tenn. week-end trip.
August 23- classes start back

Along with those dates I will be busy trying to find deals at garage sales for the new apartment my sister and I will be moving into, going to Zumba classes, and other church activities, plus catching up with friends who I have hardly seen all Summer. It will be a great time! I am excited. :) I just hope the weather stays nice for most of this month as I will be doing a lot of traveling. Time to pray even harder for sunny weather!

No comments: