Saturday, December 19, 2009

"Kid's Say the Darndest Things" #7

Again some more stories from work that I love... hope you get a laugh out of them too!

-----------------------------------------
Today, during circle time, I was reading the book "If You Give A Pig A Pancake" and in the story the pig decides she want to build a tree house...

Dash: Pigs don't build tree houses! Mens do that.
-----------------------------------------
Chelsie: Hey, Grady. I saved this swing for you!
Grady: Thanks, Chelsie... You know, if you ever have a monster in your closet I will kill it for you by kicking it in the neck because you saved me a swing.

(A little violent for Grady... but still it was too funny why he said it... being brave by fighting monsters....)
-------------------------------------------
While it was sprinkling outside this morning....

Jack Seyer: Miss Emily, I wish I had windshield wipers for my eyes so they could go (with his fingers pointing back and forth...) swish swish swish swish, and then my eyes could stay dry from the rain.
-------------------------------------------
Krystal: Hey Chelsie, how old are you? 5?

Chelsie: No! I'm 4 AND 5.

Me: How can you be 4 and 5 at the same time, Chelsie? I don't think that's how it works... sadly.

Chelsie: (while shaking her head up and down very fast) Uh huh! My mommy took a picture of me when I was 4 and that's how!
-------------------------------------------
There was a dispute on the playground today over name calling....

Me: Cal, why are you crying?
Callum: Because they keep saying I'm an alien.
Me: Aww... you're not an alien, Cal...
Callum: I, I, I, I, I, kept telling them that I, and not an al, al, alien. *sniffs*, but they wouldn't st st stop.
Me: Well let's just go over there and have a talk with them, Cal. You tell them you are not an alien, ok?
Cal: Ok, Miss Resa.
Once we gathered the "name callers" together....
Me: Alright Cal, go for it, babe.
Callum: I am not an alien guys.... I am just plain Callum!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Thanks for the laughs, Miss Resa! These are great! Do you or do you not have these all collected somewhere?

Teresa said...

Just on here and on facebook...