Thursday, December 10, 2009

Things I need to do this week and next....

1. Clean my room for the dinner thing on Saturday
2. Clean living room
3. Clean bathroom
4. Clean kitchen
5. Go shopping for food for dinner thing
6. Make up study cards for psychology test on Monday night
7. May study cards for English test on Wed.... worth a huge part of my grade....
8. Finish up final project for Emerging literacy class
9. Finish up final project for my other education class, don't feel like putting the title for that down because it is so long....
10. Go to mass on Saturday and carpool back to my house for dinner party
11. Go to youth Mass
12. Buy my sister's birthday present
13. take final for psy.
14. Go to free pancakes!!!!
15. Take final for English
16... Find time to celebrate the end of the semester please!!!!!!!!! Party Time, baby!!!!!!

No comments: