Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Kid's Say the Darndest Things #3

Chelsie: Miss Emily, are you coming to my house soon to play?

Emily: Chelsie, I can't because I don't know where you live.

Chelsie: Ummm. I think I live in ...... Indianananapolisss

Emily: I don't think you live in Indianapolis, I think you actually live in Bloomington.

Chelsie: See? You do know where I live. Just look for the house with the red car with the bird poop all over it, and that's where I live.
-------------------------------------------------------

Chelsie: ( singing) Sunday to Monday to Tuesday To Wednesday to Thursday to Friday To Sunday to Monday to

Me: Umm... Chelsie, you forgot Saturday.

Chelsie: Oh I'll start over, and she sings her song again.

Me: Chlesie you forgot Saturday again.

Chelsie: Oh! darn it! I'll never get it right. (and ends with a dramatic sigh)
--------------------------------------------------------

Charlie: Mommy, what is your job?

Charlie's Mom: I'm a school teacher.

Charlie: Uh uh mommy. You're not a school teacher. Miss Teresa and Miss Irelli are school teachers. You're just a mommy.
--------------------------------------------------------
Jeff: Hey, Miko, where in the world are your listening ears today?

Miko: Well, umm. they got lost up in the trees.

Jeff: They got lost up in the trees..... Now how did they get lost up in the trees?

Miko: Well, you see, the birds, they, they came down, and they, they pecked them off my ears and took them up in the trees, Mr. Jeff.

Jeff: Well you better go find a way to bring them back down and put them back on, Miko, before you get into more trouble, boy.

Miko: But I can't Mr. Jeff. When they took them up into the trees they pecked them into little itty bitty pieces and there are just too many parts to find.


(Yes, kids imaginations are very interesting.........;) )
-----------------------------------------------------------

(This one came from my very silly and cute nephew, Isaiah.)

Isaiah: Hey Crista, have you ever been to food world?

Crista:No, I've never even heard of it.

Shane: Have you ever been to Mario World?

Isaiah: Yes, I have! It's in the Phillippines. I've been to the Philippines.


(As you you can guess, no, he has never visited the Philippines. I didn't even know he knew about the Philippines...)

No comments: