Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Soundtrack of My Life....

Recently I was asked by a friend of mine what my favorite song ever was, and seeing as how I like so many many many songs, I had a hard time answering that question. Probably harder than I should have. So I answered back with three songs that I truly do love, but I realized thinking back on those answers I have so many favorites that I like equally as much, and so I decided to put them here on my blog, so here we go....



My favorite all-time "love" song: Most definitely with out a doubt, "I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing" by Aerosmith. Such an amazing song.

Favorite "get up and dance" song: "Man! I Feel Like A Woman!" by Shania Twain.

Favorite "loving life/ blast in the car with the windows down and music blaring" song:This is a tie between "Days Go By" by Keith Urban or "Life is a Highway" (the Rascal Flatts version)

Favorite "when I'm feeling down" song: Again this is a tie between "Tonight I Wanna Cry" by Keith Urban and "How to Save A Life" by the Fray

Favorite "When I'm angry with the world" song: Again a tie between "Welcome to My Life" by Simple Plan and "Not Ready to Make Nice" by The Dixie Chicks

Favorite "oldies" song: Most definitely "My Girl" by the Temptations.

Favorite "sweet" song: A tie between "Butterfly Kisses" by Bob Carlisle and "I Loved Her First" by Heartland.

Songs that always make me cry: "On Eagle's Wings," "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" by Judy Garland, and "There You'll Be" by Faith Hill

Favorite "Friendship" songs: This is a three-way-tie between "My Wish" by Rascal Flatts and "I Will Remember You" by Ryan Cabrera, and "Graduation" by Vitamin C.

Favorite "Take on the World" song: A tie between "It's My Life" by Bon Jovi and "If You're Going Through Hell" by Rodney Atkins

Favorite "break-up" song: "Big Girls Don't Cry" by Fergie

Favorite "Patriotic" songs: This is a tie between "God Bless the U.S.A." by Lee Greenwood and "Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue" by Toby Keith

Favorite "Crush" song: This is a three-way-tie between "Fearless" by Taylor Swift, "All About You" by McFly, and "I Knew I Loved You" by Savage Garden

Favorite "How I Feel About Relationships" song: A tie between"I Do Not Hook Up" by Kelly Clarkson and "Single" by Natasha Beddingfield

Favorite "Praise and Worship song: A tie between "Draw Me Close" and "Here I Am to Worship"

Favorite "Christian" song: A tie between "Empty and Beautiful" by Matt Maher and "Are You Amazed" by Bob Rice

This last one is more of a song of my all-time favorite band ever, and because I am such a huge fan of their music, I decided to give them their own category...

Favorite "Beatles" song: "I Wanna Hold Your Hand"

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Tee-hee..its Beatles, Teresie! ;)

Mike Keucher said...

Some good picks here! I'm glad you have an appreciation for the Rascal Flats.

This has answered my question!

Teresa said...

opps mom. I just noticed that... thanks for pointing out my typo mistake.

Teresa said...

Mike,
I'm glad it did. :)