Friday, July 24, 2009

"Prayer Before Starting on a Journey"

Since I am leaving for the week-end I decided to look up this prayer... Please keep our safety in your prayers and that we do not get to lost along the trip.... I've never actually driven to Ohio before. This may turn out quite interesting to say the least.... My mom gave me a third class relic of St. Anthony this morning to hopefully help me find our way if we do happen to miss a turn. She knows me too well. I will post again as soon as I can. :)


Prayer before Starting on a Journey

My holy Angel Guardian, ask the Lord to bless the journey which I undertake, that it may profit the health of my soul and body; that I may reach its end, and that, returning safe and sound, I may find my family and friends in good health. Do thou guard, guide and preserve us. Amen.

No comments: