Friday, July 31, 2009

Kid's Say the Darndest Things #4

Aaron: Mommy, I need a dollar. (he picks up her purse and starts to dig through it.)

Maria (his mom): Hey now, didn't I ever teach you you're not supposed to go through a woman's purse?

Aaron: You're not a woman. You're just a mom!
------------------------------------------------

Miss Ellie: Teresa, you see the nest up there? Do you think it's a bird's nest or a squirrel's nest?

Me: Well, I think it looks to small to be a squirrel's nest, Ellie.

Chelsie: I know what it is.... It's a duck's nest!

James: Uh uh, Chelsie. It's a Guinea pig's nest.

Chelsie: Guinea pigs don't live in nests.... they live in boxes, silly!
------------------------------------------------

Miss Marva: Callum, you are just way too adorable!

Callum: I'm not aborable, Miss Marva. You're too aborable.
------------------------------------------------

Sam: Hey, there are puzzle pieces gone.

Me: yeah, I know. We've been missing them for a few days, Sam.

Sam: I know. A squirrel came and took them.

Me: Maybe, the squirrel got in when some people were coming in the door....

Sam: No, I am pretty sure it came in that window right over there.
-----------------------------------------------

Miss Marva: Hey, Kaytlin. Are you even listening to a word I am saying!?!?!?

Kaytlin: No, I'm stuck in my head, Miss Marva. I'm a very silly silly little girl.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

LOL!! Love em..gotta love em! Thanks for the smiles today. Love you! :)