Saturday, March 21, 2009

Dr. Phil's Personality test

I just took Dr. Phil's Personality test for fun to see what it would say, and surprisingly I think it figured out my personality pretty well.


Your Result: The Loyal Friend

834_profile

Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jhon mac said...

Very informative and well written post! Quite interesting and nice topic chosen for the post Nice Post keep it up.Excellent post. Thanks for shearing about this I thinks its very hopeful post and very important post for us. Thanks for your great and helpful presentation I like your good service.I always appreciate your post.
dr phil's test