Friday, March 27, 2009

Game: 20 Questions

1. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I believe the first thing I wanted to be growing up was a vet.

2. What have you done in the past week to help someone else?
a lot of different things. I've given people, who don't have cars, rides to different places. I have bought ice cream for my parents just because they needed a "pick-me-up." I like to help people whenever I can!

3. Who is the best-dressed person you know?
Morgan

4. What is on your nightstand?
alarm clock, lamp, books that I'm reading, dove lotion, and I think that's it.

5. If you were a cat, what kind of a cat would you be?
I've always liked calico cats.

6. If you lived in a house surrounded by acres of trees, what particular type of tree would you want flourishing on your land?
dog wood trees are always pretty.


7. What do you find to be very overrated?
ha ha.... Valentine's Day, most definitely.

8. How many email addresses do you have?
Two. One for school/work and the other for personal junk.

9. Have you ever felt replaced?
Yes.

10. Would you rather watch football or baseball?
Football, hands down. Baseball bores me to watch, but it's fun to play.

11. What is the wallpaper on your phone?

I don't own a cell phone....

12. Name a lyric from the song you're listening to.
" If I admit I was truly over you, my heart would say Amen, but I'd give in to the cold caress of 2 a.m.. If I admit I can't get used to this, would my heart break again as I fall into the waiting arms of 2 a.m..

13. Do you use a feed reader?
Oh yes, Google Reader.

14. What chocolate do you always leave in the box?
the orange stuff. I think it's kinda gross. Orange and chocolate, that is.

15. What would you do if you found out your ex is engaged?
Ex? What ex?

16. Do words hurt you?
Not usually, but occasionally when the person knows exactly what words that would hurt me, and then says them in a really awful spiteful manner, then yeah.

17. Are you a talker or a listener? Is it ever possible to really be both?
Good question. I do like to talk a lot, but I don't mind listening either. I guess I tend to talk more then listen though.

18. Have you ever walked on the beach at night?
Yes, the last time I went to Florida when I was sixteen. I want to go back so bad!

19. Who is your favorite professional athlete?
good question. I guess I would say Peyton Manning

20. Which TV show have you seen pretty much every episode of?
Dawson's Creek, Gilmore Girls, 7th Heaven. I was hooked on those shows in High School.

No comments: