Thursday, March 26, 2009

Kid's Say the Darndest Things

On facebook, I have been writing notes for awhile about the funny things that the kids I work with have said. Here are just a few. They never get old for me. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Axel (2 yr. old) : (While putting the toy animals away.) Hey, guys! Don't put my cheetoh away!


Greta (2 1/2 yr. old) If baby pigs go oink! oink! and daddy pigs go (makes a snorting sound), then what do mommy pigs make?



As some of you know I work at a Catholic daycare, so a good number of the kids are Catholic. One day as I was putting the clean dishes away in the kitchen, I heard two voices singing "Glory to God in the highest and peace to His people on earth." So I looked into the room and I see the two kids that were singing, Thomas and Greta. I asked them what they were doing and Thomas looks at me and said "SHH!!! We are in church Miss, Teresa. SHH!!!!"


Sarah:Grady, you look sad. Are you sad?
Grady: No.
Sarah: Are you angry?
Grady: No.
Sarah: Are you happy?
Grady: No.
Sarah: Then what are you?
Grady: I'm Grady!


Jack S.: Miss Teresa! Miss Teresa! I have to tell you something!
Me: What Jack? What do you have to tell me?
Jack S.: Miss Teresa. You have to save big money at Menard's!
Me:(After laughing for a few seconds) Do you save big money at Menard's, Jack?
Jack S.: Yes, I do. Lots of times.



These kids can be too cute for words! :)

No comments: