Thursday, April 2, 2009

Everyone Needs A Good Laugh

In my family, this past week it seems as though most of us (excluding my younger sister and I) have been, how you would say, down in the dumps. To liven things up around here I decided to turn on the movie, "Bill Cosby, Himself." If you have never ever watched this stand up comedy routine, you are missing out on some of the funniest things I have ever heard. When I first started the movie, most everyone said they were not in the mood for it, but after about five minutes into it, I knew they would change their minds. I have never been around people during this movie that have not laughed. You cannot help it whatsoever. It was nice to hear my parents laughing tonight, rather then stressing out over family problems. I think my idea turned out to be a pretty good success to say the least. I am putting in a short clip from the film below, if you're interested at all. Hopefully it will bring a smile to your face like it did mine. :)

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Thanks for sitting together and helping us to laugh..it is one of the funniest things ever. It helps us take a look at how we really act in everyday situations. I especially crack up over the dentist chair scenes...which is not on this clip, but I think anyone can find that section too on Youtube nowadays.
Hugs, Teresa!

Teresa said...

Mom: I had a hard time deciding whether to put that clip on or the one I ended up putting on. They are both just too funny.

Mike Keucher said...

Good video!

I love Bill Cosby. Two of my favorite lines from him:

"A word to the wise ain't necessary. It's the stupid ones that need advice."

"This isn't Burger King. You can't have it your way."