Monday, April 6, 2009

Prayer Request

I have a very important prayer request to ask of you all. There is a little boy that attends the daycare I work at. His name is Aaron, and he's almost four years old. He has been in the hospital all this past week with pneumonia. Normally this would not be so terrible, except for the fact that he has really bad asthma as well. He has lost around 14 lbs. from being sick in a week, and that is a lot of weight for anyone, but especially for a child his age. His parents told us that sadly, there are new mothers down the hall who have been getting more sleep then they are because they have had to get up many many times during the night when Aaron's breathing monitor beeps when he is not getting enough oxygen. I know this has been really hard on Aaron, and his parents, but also on his two older brothers as well. Please keep this family in your prayers. I'll let you know more updates about him as I find out from work.

3 comments:

Mike Keucher said...

How sad. I hope he is not in pain. I will pray to St. Bernadette, patron saint of asthma sufferers and those who can't breathe, for his recovery. I'll also say a rosary for him.

Thank you for posting this.

Teresa said...

Thanks, Mike!

Suzanne said...

Me too, Teresa..I'm off to do that now. God bless him and his family and remember if I can be of further help, please let me know. Ma