Thursday, April 23, 2009

Kid's Say the Darndest Things 2

Here are some more funny things I have heard while working at the daycare. These guys are really so funny sometimes!!!!



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Hey Miko. Can you say "hello" in Polish for me?
Miko: (At the top of his lungs) Hello in Polish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!

Ok not quite what I was looking for, but at the same time it makes sense, and it was really funny.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Axel's mom: I have to take Lilly to the doctor today, Axel.
Axel: Why does baby Lilly have to go to the doctor?
Axel's Mom: Because Lilly has to get her shots.
Axel: Lilly has to get shots?!?!? How many shots?
Axel's Mom: Just a few shots, Honey.
Axel: Lilly getting shots makes me very sad, Mommy. (defiantly) I don't want Lilly to go to the doctor! I want her to go to school with me!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day at work when we went outside we were mildly surprised to find that for some reason some chipmunks decided to use our playground as their birthing grounds. Well as we were talking together trying to figure out what to do with these little critters I noticed a crowd of children around one of the many chipmunk holes. When I went over to see what they were talking about I heard the following conversation....

Josie: So what are we going to do with these little critters anyway?
Chelsie: Let's kill 'em!
Kevin: NO!!!!!!!!!!! They are God's creatures! We can't kill them!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day, one of the kindergarten teachers donated a kitchen set to the daycare filled with all sorts of dishes and play food. One of the new toy food things, a scoop of strawberry ice cream, became the center of discussion. As you read this, keep in mind the color of the ice cream was pink....

Greta: Oh yummy everybody. This is just so tasty and delicious!
Axel: Oh no, Greta!!!! Don't eat the flamingo poop!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miss Emily: Axel, did Alexander take the stick away from you?
Axel: No.
Miss Emily: Then what did Alexander do to make you kick him???
Axel: He pointed the stick at me and said he was changing me into a hot dog, and, and , and I don't want to be a hot dog!!!!















3 comments:

Mike Keucher said...

Miko is absolutely hilarious!!! You just gotta love that kid. You never know what he's going to say!

Teresa said...

I know! I am gonna miss him and his sister when they leave in May though. :(

Suzanne said...

I thought I'd heard all your stories! I missed most of these.
They are so funny, those little bits of jolly! LOL! Thanks, Miss Teresa! :)