Saturday, September 5, 2009

I am so ready to get back to my everyday life.... I miss it.

Today was another lazy day.... The pain medicine my doctor prescribed to me, hydrocodone, ended up causing me to be really drowsy and dizzy. I have slept most of the day away. It is funny to me how people become addicted to these kinds of drugs, because I personally cannot wait until I no longer need to take them. I am not a fan of the light headed feeling that comes with taking them, and even though they knock me out, it still hurts incredibly to chew my food. My diet pretty much has consisted of jello and pudding and applesauce for the past few days, and I am getting quite sick of those foods to say the least. Even now my stomach is growling, but the food I can eat is not at all tempting enough to get out of the fridge.... The little bit of time I have been awake I used for doing much needed homework. This morning the medicine made me really light headed and lets just say that is not the best combo when writing a paper. I could not totally concentrate on what I was typing. I have a feeling I probably will end up with a bad grade on that one. Tomorrow is supposed to be a fun day for me. Some friends are back in town for the week-end and I am going to be spending some time with them in Brown County. I hope that Advil will be enough to curb the pain so I can hang out with them for a little while. I have missed these two girls immensely and I would hate that a tooth ache would get in the way of seeing them as planned. Luckily my sister's boyfriend offered to drive us down there in case the pain does end up being to much and I have to take the pain medicine. I'm praying that won't be the case though.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Poor dear. I hope you get to have a fairly good day and do drive safe with whomever goes. Glad you don't care for the druggy feeling, actually. Soon you'll find out what is going on..we'll pray for each other..I'll pray for your mouth tenderness and you pray for my side tenderness and in the meantime we can offer some of that up. Love you.