Wednesday, August 26, 2009

More Random Facts About Myself...

Tonight was my first night for my Creative Writing English class. I have always enjoyed English. I love to read, and write, so I thought this would be the class I would have as my "fun" class for the semester. I think it will be fun, but there is going to be a lot more work involved than I anticipated. Tonight for our ice breaker, our instructor had us write our own poems using our names.... I had fun with that, so I thought I would put my silly poem on here.... Pretty much everything I put in it were the first things that came to my mind. I did not have as much time to really think about each letter as some of my other classmates did because my name is so long... Enjoy!


T - eaching is one of the most rewarding jobs I've ever had. I love to teach, especially young children, and that is why I am majoring in Early Childhood Education. I

E - enjoy making new friends. I am an outgoing person, and I hate seeing people who are left out. It makes me sad.

R- eading happens to be a favorite way to pass my time. My favorite book at the moment is, "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austin.

E - veryone I am friends with tend to tease me about my height; more accurately, my lack of it.

S - miling is my favorite thing. I

A- lways enjoy listening to music. I enjoy pretty much any genre, but my very favorite is country. I am

M - issing all of my friends who have left for college for the year. I

C - an't resist cowboys.

C - hocolate is a weakness of mine.

O - range happens to be one of my least favorite colors. I

N - ever like to sing in public. I am

N - ot a morning person. I

E - njoy playing in the rain.

L - oyalty is something I find very important in all relationships. I am

L - ost when it comes to cars. They are a complete mystery to me.

No comments: