Tuesday, November 10, 2009

So much to do and so little time.....

I am typing this out mainly for myself to help me keep on track with all the things I have to get done by Friday...

Things to get done this week before my retreat...
1.) Pray!!!!!!!
2.) study cards for Psychology test on Monday need to be made out before Friday morning
3.) Parent literacy project must be done tonight
4.) Discussion question for emerging literacy needs to be done tonight
5.) Work on observation for E.C.E. class... needs to be done by Friday morning
6.) Work on librarian interview for emerging literacy class... needs to be done by Friday morning
7.) Read English chapter for class on Wed.
8.) Begin revisions for creative writing portfolio
9.) clean room
10.) finish up my prayer talk
11.) burn cd with the music I am going to use for the talk
12.) Make sure laundry gets done
13.) Go to work everyday
14.) English class on Wed. night
15.) Go to Confirmation facilitator's meeting on Thursday night.
16.) Pack
17.) Pray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that's all, but I am pretty sure I've forgotten something in there that I will remember too late. That always happens with me.....

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Forget the room till next week. :)
Take a deep breath and relax. :)
Love you!

Mike Keucher said...

You're busy! Stay sane!

Teresa said...

lol! That's the plan... We'll see how it goes.

Teresa said...

btw... mom, you forgot to sign in again....

Suzanne said...

Silly me! Please sign out too, will you? :)