Monday, November 30, 2009

What a day....

Today has been one very long day for me, and waking up with a stuffy nose and headache was not helpful at all.
I went back to work after my lovely four-day week-end to find that I would have to fly solo for the majority of the day... Normally that would be a stressful thing for any teacher working with 12 2 1/2 yr. old kids, but luckily I have a really great class. They are awesome with listening and following directions. They are a dream class to have, and I don't take them for granted at all!
After work I left for class where we ended up talking about personality disorders for the night... very interesting stuff I must say....I have to say though with my little cold starting up I wasn't paying half as much attention as I normally would have....
After class I spent another hour and a half working on my portion of a huge group project that is due in a few weeks. We are editing and compiling a chapbook, which is basically a book that has to be over 20 pages and is filled with poetry or short essays.... It will be really cool once it is done... but since the program that we are using can only be used on campus I ended up staying late to get it done...
Tonight though I found a strange bite on my thigh.... it looks very similar to a brown recluse bite in the earlier stages from the pictures I've looked at. Hopefully it's not, but I'll just have to keep an eye on it and if it gets worse I'll go to the doctor... If it is one it would explain the icky sick feeling I've had all day long and the stupid head ache...
I am now ready to get off of here and get a good night's sleep. Hopefully tomorrow will be a lot easier in more ways then one.......

No comments: